BJS: BINGO & LESBIONICS

Brian and Jill are back! Boy is there a lot to catch up on! Brian talks about his crazy Super Bowl party and an incredible phone call with his mother. Jill breaks some new news in her love life and the BJ show family wishes her the best. Her son wins the most prestigious wooden car race in the California area.

We talk about our previous guest Slash’s new revelation about his Mom’s relationship with a fellow rock star then move on to Clay Aiken’s bid for high office. Jill talks about some of her favorite new shows on television today. Canadian Bob calls in and talks about his upcoming film “Demon Legacy” and their Kickstarter campaign. And Brian talks about being a guest on Tyler and Parker’s podcast “Take Me Home”.

Finally, THE GAME! Both Kellys and Tracy fight for supreme trivia dominance. Do they defeat the BJ Crew? Stay tuned, loyal listeners!

Check out Jill’s favorite product NeriumAD for younger, more vibrant skin!

KEEP IN TOUCH WITH US:
CALL INTO THE SHOW — 818-861-7493

Follow The Show on Twitter @BrianandJill1

Follow Brian on Twitter @BrianWPhelps

Follow Jill on Twitter @WhelanJill

THEME SONG

CARLY SIMON- ANTICIPATION

VIDEOS

DEMON LEGACY TRAILER

AMAZON LINKS

IMAGE GALLERY

Tags: , , ,

Subscribe to the newsletter to get each episode delivered right to your mail box, all FREE!

78 Responses to “BJS: BINGO & LESBIONICS”

1. February 27, 2016 at 2:10 am #

– jen vennes wow, one pcfeert shot after another! the bicycle photos are just amazing! i also love how you captured the two guests in their purple shirts standing together, it shows how creative you are as a photographer, capturing the pcfeert candid moments.

2. January 22, 2016 at 7:39 am #

Thanks For this wonderful article. It is really helpful.
    To Know the Weird Amazing Secrets Of Game of War.Check Below

3. Jack
    March 1, 2015 at 8:13 am #

Seriously… this show seems incredibly pretentious. The idea that Mark & Jill actually think that their random stories and stream of consciousness ramblings actually resemble entertainment doesn’t make sense. Literally….Its like the story about the Emperors New Clothes… apparently they’re the only ones who actually believe in there own importance and relevance with such a truly self indulgent program. I tuned in to see what the show was about and was less than disappointed to find it was just a bunch of pointless (and frankly mindless) chatter minus any entertainment value. The Sad & Desperate show appearing now and again in a garage near you soon….

• Eddie Papani
      May 5, 2015 at 10:38 pm #

Jill is having a successful career without Brian, only as soon as she became “successful” was Brian not finding the need to work anymore since he was pounding Jill’s brown eye and he can live off her wealth like her past husbands.

4. Don
    January 30, 2015 at 2:20 pm #

Here’s the latest on Jill. I guess they are really gone. Yay Mark in the Morning and Mark and Lynda Podcast.

Recently returning to her acting and singing career, she created a one-woman cabaret show, Jill Whelan: An Evening in Dry Dock, which she performed off-Broadway, and internationally. She’ll be touring the show in 2015 including a week on the RSVP Gay Cruise Line on Valentine’s Day week, where she’ll be the celebrity cohost along with Kathy Najimy.
    She recently starred in the Christmas television movie, A Christmas Tree Miracle on Up TV, and the indie horror film, 6 Degrees of Hell.
    In 2014, she and the cast of The Love Boat christened the Princess Cruise Lines for their 40th Anniversary in an all star celebration. The cast will also reunite for the 2015 Rose Bowl Parade on New Years Day.

5. Tom
    October 21, 2014 at 7:16 pm #

Crickets……RIP Brian and Jill show.

6. Dan
    August 28, 2014 at 12:56 pm #

Just close the site already. Brian already tweeted that he didn’t want to come back. They are doing “TV” (whatever that means). I think the truth of the matter is, KLOS money was good and readily available, so Brian stayed with it, but it probably wasn’t really where his passion was. If I’m correct, he first did radio with Mark. Whereas Mark has always been a radio guy. It’s obvious that Mark loves what he does. To those who think he’s condescending to listeners, you don’t get the joke. He’s a hick and makes no apologies about it, but it’s real.
    We must move on, M and B are done and Brian is not interested in doing this type of entertainment.

• Cheryl
      September 1, 2014 at 9:21 pm #

Brian…on TV?

Was there a stage call to reprise Mr. Rogers?

I think he is filling the brown eye of Jill Whelan ever since she divorced. He doesn’t need to work with all tha Love Boat money rolling in.

7. Tom
    August 4, 2014 at 5:51 pm #

The Brian and Jill Show, while unpolished at first, did nothing but get better and better. I listen to Mark and Lynda periodically, but can’t with my kids in the car–too profane. Brian and Jill were much more positive, “family friendly” and I appreciated their efforts on skits and things (they’re theater people). Ultimately, if you do the math (studio time, producer, Brian AND Jill)…they must not have been making enough money to cover it. I know Brian was joking with an impressed guest one time when he was asked “How do you pay for all this?”…Brian gave a quick sniff and a “Hey…how ya doin’?”…I’m sure he said “I’ll foot the bill for a year and see what revenue it generates”…They did not sell enough Shari’s Berries or Mangrates to even cover rent…I’d bet they’d still be doing it if Brian was breaking even…he doesn’t need more money, but it was too much of a money suck. Mark and Lynda, on the other hand, just modified the studio that KLOS built for him 5 years ago. They have no rent and only themselves to pay(which they don’t need to do)…There’s Jordan, but I’m sure they generate enough to cover him. I’d really be interested in how many “listeners” B&J had everyday…I’ll bet it wasn’t more that a few thousand…not enough to have to commute to a studio in Burbank everyday. I emailed the suggestion that they do a twice a week show like a lot of podcasters…record both shows on Monday and release them on Tuesday and Thursday…It would reduce costs in a big way…Hell they could record them from the studio in Brian’s house. I’m rambling. I really miss them.

8. Jeff Washington
    July 6, 2014 at 8:12 am #

Brian and Jill Show sucked and should haven’t even made it as far as it did. Mark and Lynda are much better but still lacking something. What made M&B so great were the other guys like Frank, Danny and Kelli. Bring back those 3 and bring back the success.

• Denise
      July 6, 2014 at 8:26 am #

I agree. Frank, Danny, Kelli, and even Ted were all fantastic and they truly carried M&B show for years.

• KC
      December 2, 2014 at 4:00 pm #

I enjoyed B&J but the Mark and Lynda show is MUCH better. Heck their producer Jordan is funnier than Jill.

• Don
        December 4, 2014 at 3:58 pm #

Mark and Lynda are great!! Jordan adds a young aspect and don’t even get me started on Katie. She is hysterical.

I miss Brian but he obviously has other passions.

9. July 5, 2014 at 1:46 pm #

As soon as Jill separated from her husband, Brian didn’t waste any time to tap that. That’s why there is no more show.

10. Dinsdale Piranha
    June 12, 2014 at 12:49 pm #

I haven’t tried to listen to the BJS for many, many months and was never a big fan of the show in the first place, mostly because I never thought Jill added enough to make it worthwhile. I know they made a real effort to put on a good show, but to me they lacked a certain chemistry that Mark and Brian seemed to have in abundance.

I listened to the Mark and Lynda show once and hated it, mostly because I found Mark had become a condescending, disrespectful douche who seemed to lack any empathy at all for the fans who grieved the loss of the M&B show. The video he posted after M&B ended left a very bad taste in my mouth because he was completely dismissive of what the listeners were going through and unsympathetic about anything other than his own life. He made it seem like he was much better than we were and that all those offhanded jokes about us stupid listeners he made on the M&B show over the years weren’t jokes after all, but his real feelings. Something in him changed in the last couple of years of the show and he became much more intolerant and insensitive of the people who gave him all that money for all those years – the listeners. And as we all know, Brian was the more funny and creative part of that show anyway, though Mark did add some intangible quality that made the show better than the sum of its parts. But I have absolutely no interest in listening to a show presented by someone who very disdainfully told listeners just how easy it was to maintain a healthy marriage and implied anyone who couldn’t do so was a loser. Mark just seemed out of touch with the average listener and had no patience or tolerance for their problems and concerns.

Also, the fact that they hid from us for 3 years that Mark had been doing the M&B show from his home studio in NC was a huge betrayal to the fans of the show.

I realize none of this matters and I’m rambling on a website that isn’t even maintained anymore. I’m surprised it hasn’t been shut down by now. A good morning show is hard to find these days and the void left when M&B retired is even now one that is still unfilled by many people. As I said, I haven’t listened to the BJS in a very long time and was never a regular listener anyway, but I came back here more out of curiosity and nostalgia than anything else. Why I felt the urge to rant here probably says more about me than I had wanted to consider. Oh well. I guess I’ll move along now.

• lori
      July 1, 2014 at 3:25 pm #

If you were a close, everyday listener of the M&B show, it was pretty obvious Mark was in NC much of the time. He’d be at a Panther game Sunday night and then on the show Monday morning. Possible only if he were to fly the red-eye out to L.A., which seemed unlikely. I do agree, though, that they certainly could have told the listeners sooner. What’s the difference where he was to us? I don’t think Kevin and Bean do the show in the same room. The fact that it was hard to tell, I think, was pretty amazing, and says a lot about today’s technology.

That video was hilarious, and something I thought he needed to do to make a point. M&L’s website was being taken over by an enormous amount of M&B posts and pictures. Fine for the first month or so, but enough already. M&B are history. An amazing, wonderful history and one that should never be forgotten, but history nonetheless.

IMHO, also, I think if you were a close listener for years, you’d know that Mark’s (jokingly) dissing the listeners, is a JOKE. If you haven’t listened since the first days of the Mark and Lynda show, you might want to give it another try. It’s grown and changed quite a bit.

I check back in here now and then, too, to see what’s up. Nothing apparently. Why keep the site up? Is it free? Maybe to see how many hits it gets and use that to determine if the podcast is missed?

• Jesse
      August 8, 2014 at 10:39 am #

It’s easy to judge other people, Brian no doubt burnt out and burned up a lot of his own money doing this podcast.

I’m not sure how many people including Jill were a part of this show both on air and behind the scenes, but all their salaries along with all costs of doing Podcast no doubt were paid by Brian out of his own pocket.

I think he was expecting to get reimbursed a lot from sponsor revenue, but podcast sponsors are way different than radio sponsors. You have to click on their LINK and if you buy something the podcast gets pennies on the dollar.

Now I’m sure Brian gladly kept paying the money to keep this Podcast going, but it was one of the decisions that weighed in to not keep doing it for awhile.

In fact you mentioned Mark seemed unappreciative of the people who gave him all the money for all those years, the listeners. But the truth is listeners didn’t pay a dime to listen to the Mark and Brian show, SPONSORS paid for the show and the salaries. Their Ads are what paid Mark and Brian’s salaries.

I’m sure Mark and Brian had to promote Sponsors they probably didn’t care much for either them or their products.

Yes something inside Mark changed in the last few years, he had lost his Sister to cancer years ago, and then in 2007 or 2008 his wife got cancer. You tend to reevaluate your life when faced with potential for loss.

And no doubt Mark was going to retire 3 years before and KLOS wanted him bad enough to offer to build a studio in his North Carolina home, but he didn’t completely move to North Carolina until he ended the show and sold his California home.

I’m sure the Station wanted it kept secret for fear of ratings loss, that he was often doing live radio show remotely from North Carolina, I’m sure he would have been happy to tell everyone.

Mark is the one who announced he was retiring and he was offered a lot to stay, and Brian didn’t announce it until last day of Mark and Brian show.

Mark said he and Lynda were going to do Relationship Podcast from their home, and Brian decided to go Podcast route with Jill soon after he announced his retirement also.

I was surprised one episode when Brian said that KLOS had met his demands including his own show with Jill, but he decided it wasn’t what he wanted.

I think this podcast was more work than he thought it would be, he often joking complained about 15 mile commute from his home in Beverly Hills to Burbank, but maybe it was a big imposition for him with traffic.

Fortunately Mark veered more towards entertainment and conversations than just relationship advice as time has gone on.

Now having said that I often also find Mark condescending to listeners, but I think he’s upfront and honest and in his own way joking with the listeners, you just have to take it that way rather than him insulting you.

In fact after Mark did podcast 6 months or so he got his first Amazon check and it was a few dollars, and he got smart and started selling his own merchandise including him and Lynda autographing stuff for extra money.

As for Jill, well she is upbeat and funny but with a co-host who comes with his own loyal listeners who come to hear him. It’s like if Oprah decided to have a co-host, doesn’t matter who it is they aren’t in Oprah’s league and people are tuning in to hear Oprah.

Seriously if we could do a Poll of how many listeners to this Podcast started listening because they heard Jill was on it, don’t think it’d be a big number.

She more than held her on by doing her part of being bubbly, funny and entertaining every show. Yes, it tended to get annoying when she’d laugh at each and every joke Brian told, she was becoming like Ed McMahon being Johnny Carson’s sidekick.

In fact on the two show Thursday’s she tended be drinking doubles and laughing more loudly, but you could always tell Brian and Jill enjoyed being together. And who cared it made the show more fun and enjoyable.

And unlike Mark, they don’t resort to insults or character assignations of others, nor throw out cuss words or vulgar inuendos every other sentence that make them unappropriate to be listened to by kids.

• KC
      December 2, 2014 at 4:04 pm #

I recommend giving the M&L show another try. Mark’s grumpy old man thing is just part of the schtick. The whole “eat my balls” thing is a kind of catch phrase of the show. Callers say it to him and visa versa. The “Eat My Balls” shirts sell out in the Mark and Lynda store. I guarantee if you listen to the show for a week or two, then go back and listen to Mark’s “rant” on Youtube, you’ll find it much less offensive.

11. Jimla
    June 6, 2014 at 8:57 pm #

Hey suckas! officer George Quartarman was on the M&L Show!! holy F*#K still funny!

12. doug
    June 4, 2014 at 10:04 am #

Why don’t you shut this site down now?

13. Jason
    May 20, 2014 at 5:38 pm #

Did Mark and Brian leave on bad terms with each other? I never hear Mark talk about Brian, not a fan of the B&J show not sure if Brian ever mentions him.

• Jeff Washington
      July 6, 2014 at 8:12 am #

• KC
      December 2, 2014 at 4:05 pm #

I’ve heard Mark talk about Brian. He said they have not talked but that when they do, he knows it will be just like no time has passed. It sounded NOTHING like hard feelings at least in the Thompson camp.

14. Lynn
    May 9, 2014 at 5:11 pm #

Happy belated Birthday, Brian!!! I hope it was Happy! All the best to you!

15. May 7, 2014 at 1:55 pm #

Happy Birthday Brian

• Jeff Washington
      July 6, 2014 at 8:13 am #

Happy B-Day! What are you now, 66?

16. May 7, 2014 at 1:54 pm #

Sorry it is belated birthday wishes but it just thought about it.

17. Jimla
    April 30, 2014 at 12:03 pm #

R.I.P. Tony Rigatoni! It was effin fantastic!!

18. Harpcat
    April 23, 2014 at 3:40 pm #

I for one am very sad you just vanished. You could have said you were stopping the show fro some indefinite period of time.

I have had nothing but love for y’all, but I have to admit this is disappointing

Hope you come back. Whatever happens, love goes out to ya anyway

• robert
      April 27, 2014 at 6:43 am #

I don’t know why I keep checking this web site,cause I know the show probably won’t be back.Why don’t you guys just tell us whats going on?Sometimes things just don’t work out,for whatever the reason.We would’ve understood.I refuse to go listen to that condesending,pompous asshole Mark,after what he said about us Mark and Brian listeners,so until they wipe this sad old website off the internet,I’ll keep checking back….I guess….:-(

• Jason
        May 20, 2014 at 5:41 pm #

Robert,
        What did mark say about the mark and brian listeners?

• robert
      April 27, 2014 at 6:44 am #

I do miss you terribly…..(tears…”sob”)

• robert
      April 27, 2014 at 6:59 am #

Well, I just read Brian’s new post post on Facebook,and one thing is clear.The daily grind of a podcast was proving to be too much.(and maybe with too little compensation,he didn’t mention that).I understand now that the show is going to be a now and then kind of hobby,rather than a regular show.So be it…I just hope that one day you come back to us in the mainstream media in some form or another,cause you are such a great and talented comedian.You are so young and you have so much left to give,and I would even venture to say that your best work may be yet to come.I really do think that you are wasting your talents if you retire so young.Don’t take too much time off, ya big knuckle head…

• robert
        April 27, 2014 at 7:13 am #

I miss community based radio.Podcasts kind of lack that romantic quality radio used to have.With Brian and Jill gone now,it seems the void has gotten even larger.I am from Brian’s generation,and I’m sure he knows just what I’m talking about.I guess I’m just using this old webpage as a billboard to rant my misgivings at this point,so I’ll just say goodbye know before I get a cramp in my typing finger…(You guys keep me posted,..much love)

• robert
      April 27, 2014 at 7:19 am #

I will tell you guys (this is the last message,I promise).You really did make us feel like a homely chick,ditched at the high school dance!!! Really, you guys out there,am I right on target?

• sonny
      April 30, 2014 at 1:27 pm #

I wonder whether some tragic incident happened to one or both of them. Not to tempt fate, but perhaps Brian’s mom took ill and he’s with her in Illinois. God forbid. The same with Jill. It could be something so awful that they can’t bring themselves to speak of it. While we all wait for an explanation I am listening to Mark & Lynda…an awesome program!

19. Lynn
    April 21, 2014 at 10:12 am #

I agree!!! I need a double scoop! If the last podcast was indeed the last podcast you could have at least said your Goodbyes! I’m feeling a little stood up. I wish you all the best but I’m still hoping you’ll come back and let your die hard fans know what’s up. If this is the end then i need a some closure. Good luck!

• robert
      April 23, 2014 at 7:48 am #

C,mon! you guys said you loved us!Why did you leave us without an HONEST explanation! We would’ve understood.

20. Mikie
    April 18, 2014 at 8:26 pm #

Seems like a lot of people are in need of an ice cream cone right now. I miss them too, but i’m hoping to hear from them soon. i do wish i knew what was in the works for them, and i cant wait….but i wil. Please do consider giving us all an update. Thanx!

21. Cat!
    April 9, 2014 at 9:38 am #

I agree!!! :(

22. doug
    April 8, 2014 at 3:59 pm #

pretty rude way to treat listeners.

23. Cat!
    April 8, 2014 at 9:41 am #

I guess I will give up too. :(

24. Tom
    April 7, 2014 at 5:50 pm #

Two months no show no update on this site. I guess I have to agree. They are done.

25. pat
    April 7, 2014 at 4:02 pm #

Like I said b4 the Loyal Listeners have bin given the loyal finger.

26. Cat!
    April 1, 2014 at 9:38 am #

Has anyone heard anything at all about Brian or Jill?????

Another good podcast is The Men’s Room podcast podcast

27. T Z
    March 30, 2014 at 7:33 pm #

(quote)

Brian Phelps ‏@BrianWPhelps Mar 10
    “I’ve learned people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

…………………YYYYep!

28. Tom
    March 28, 2014 at 7:42 pm #

My sense is that the payoff for a podcast was less then expected. Mark…his former partner branched out and had a store to assist in covering the costs. Truth be told? Mark clearly out shinned Brian. So sad. Radio guy business man crushed the comedy guy. I was hoping for more but wish him the best in his future projects. Kinda sucks for the staff of this show though. See a pattern?

29. Tom
    March 25, 2014 at 6:28 pm #

It’s been 6 weeks since the Brian and Jill show have done a podcast?

• Derek
      March 26, 2014 at 7:02 am #

Yep. I’m guessing they are done.

• Jess
      March 26, 2014 at 6:12 pm #

Pretty crappy way to treat your “Loyal Listeners” don’t you think B & J? Whatever. I guess your true colors have shown themselves. My guess is there are a lot of “friends” who won’t be listening – if and when you decide to bless us with a show.

30. Jesse
    March 11, 2014 at 4:20 pm #

Good picks CAT, Mark and Lynda are on daily, and cool stories by Mark once a week.

I listen to Seth Romatelli and Jonathan Larroquette who’ve done a once a week show for over 8 years.

I’d recommend a few of the former guests on the Brian and jill shows podcast, but appearantly those are the ones who suggested Brian and Jill stop doing the show so much!

Hopefully if/when Brian and Jill do another podcast here, they advertise the date in advance!

I’ll be checking back to see if they make another appearance while using my mangrate this summer!

31. Cat!
    February 28, 2014 at 9:44 am #

Mark & Lynda and Cool stories in music!!! Two awesome shows. I also listen to the Crabfeast!

• Derek
      March 4, 2014 at 8:29 am #

I’ve been listening to Drake and Zeke from Memphis for the past 15 years. Despite they are local to Memphis and they talk about local issues, they can be entertaining, funny, sarcastic and cynical.

• Don
        March 11, 2014 at 3:41 pm #

Danny Bonaduce and Sarah Show, out of Seattle is about the same. I’ve been listening to him. I’ve found him entertaining since he filled in for M&B back in the 80’s.

32. KC
    February 27, 2014 at 1:28 pm #

So…….what’s everyone listenting to now that we don’t have daily Brian and Jill? :(

• David
      March 3, 2014 at 4:31 am #

Uh, NPR..

• March 23, 2014 at 9:49 pm #

I listen to Mark & Lynda, Cool Stories In Music, Improv4Humans, and Hollywood Babble-on.

33. Terry
    February 11, 2014 at 8:21 pm #

I understand. Life gets busy. In fair compensation, how about – when we do get to listen, you could put together a two hour show with 20 questions and stuff?
    I mean, you already drove in. Everyone is there. Give it up!

IMHO

34. Jonas
    February 8, 2014 at 7:31 am #

Missed you guys so much. ! Glad you’re back!

35. Jim
    February 7, 2014 at 8:55 pm #

How full of it are you guys? The minute you put a pot o cash to that game, you made it serious. Now you say, oh it was all just fun and games. As I wrote before, in the format it was being played in, there would never be a winner, but y’all swore up and down you really wanted some caller to win. Now you say you’re gonna pocket it because you sold out on yet another show. Why don’t you grow a pair and make a donation in the amount of the last podcast amount to Slash’s cause, or where ever you think it will do the most good. You complain about a guest taking some hot dogs? You are some cheap rich guy. Hope you’re not leading Jill on considering your views on marriage. But then again you lie to listeners all the time. Good luck.

• Gary TheManNoiseGuy
      February 7, 2014 at 10:52 pm #

Bitter much Jim?

• Jonas
      February 8, 2014 at 7:37 am #

I think someone needs an ice cream cone.

• Judy
      February 11, 2014 at 5:58 am #

Someone must have pissed on your wheaties. If you don’t like what you’re hearing, then change it to a different podcast! Lots of people won on the old show, just because YOU didn’t win doesn’t mean it was impossible to win. And as far as someone taking hot dogs, it wasn’t her place to take all of it. She was a GUEST and was absolutely wrong!
      And I think Jill is a big girl and can take care of herself.
      Maybe you should go away and find a real cause to bitch about, hope your life goes well, seeing how well have such a great way of looking at things!

• Churro Gabe
      February 12, 2014 at 8:19 am #

I fully agree with Jim.

No wait. No I don’t.

Respectfully, GFY, Jim.

• Bob
      February 18, 2014 at 11:13 pm #

Come on you guys, y’all know deep down that Jim makes some good points here.

• Greeneyed Brie
        February 19, 2014 at 10:44 am #

Watch out, Bob…

Any time anyone gives an honest opinion that the “Comment Police” don’t like, they immediately get the F-word thrown at them…

Last I heard, free speech was allowed, but not here…not within being shot down for it immediately.

It’s not like Brian or Jill even look at these comments…so the loyalty is definitely going unnoticed anyway…

I appreciate your bravery though… Jim did make some excellent points…as did you.

• Greeneyed Brie
          February 19, 2014 at 10:46 am #

Sorry, made an error.

Meant to say: not withOUT being shot down for it immediately.

There, I said it.

36. February 7, 2014 at 7:47 pm #

Bring back Kelli

37. Tim
    February 7, 2014 at 3:32 pm #

Thanks for the new show. Sure miss hearing you every day. Sorry about the separation, Jill. Still trying to make it to the Cafe one of these Fridays. Hope to hear from you soon.

38. Speedsports66
    February 7, 2014 at 3:30 pm #

Good to hear you guys again. Hope your journeys are satisfying and healthy.

39. Don
    February 7, 2014 at 1:18 pm #

“Stay tuned loyal listeners!” Hmmm I guess loyalty is a one way street. It’s clear by the lack of a consistent schedule that we the “loyal listeners” are to wait around and hunt down when they will grace us with another show….
    People move on etc but I hope that Brian understands that he has the life he has because of loyal listeners.

40. Lynn
    February 7, 2014 at 10:27 am #

Yay! Sure great to hear y’all!!

41. robert
    February 6, 2014 at 5:18 pm #

Im sorry I ever doubted you…forgive me!

42. brandy
    February 6, 2014 at 1:35 pm #

Yay – finally! Thanks for the show – really fun! Brian & Jill are like Jerry & Elaine — former item, now great friends – yay! Sorry Jill about your situation, but if you’re happier, than that’s what counts! You only live once — live it happily! Cheers! p.s. . . more shows, please! Yay!

• Mary
      February 7, 2014 at 1:00 pm #

Missed you guys, was good to hear you again!! Hurry back soon

43. Richard
    February 6, 2014 at 1:11 pm #

Welcome back. Sure missed the brilliant comedy duo.that is Brian and Jill.
    WOW Jill is single.
    Brian here is your chance to get married, you would make your mother happy.

Day one listener of M&B (one of the orig 43,) And day one listener of BJ.

To remind you, This is Richard with the job site http://www.AbilityJobsPlus.com that helps disabled veterans and disabled non military find employment. You gave us a shot out some time back.

44. Rudy
    February 6, 2014 at 10:12 am #

Can someone post what the B&J Show schedule will be now that they are not doing as many shows weekly? Is it still M-Thu or something different?

45. Jim
    February 6, 2014 at 8:41 am #

Ok so you announced Jill’s separation. When ya gonna announce her and Brian are an item?