BJS : LONDON/SOUTH KOREA CALLING

Today’s theme song is Don’t Stop Believing by Journey… as we remember the amazing final scene of The Sopranos, and the great actor James Gandolfini.  Amber is back and she tells us about going to a country wedding and we talk about WikiFeet and Jill’s hairy toes.

We take some international calls from listeners Tim the TV traveler in London and Matt the teacher in South Korea. These are the nicest people ever.  Speaking of the nicest people, listener Tracy is in studio with some homemade Orangcello. We will be drinking that during the next show!

Next, we talk about our first concerts! We have a bunch of great ones from our Facebook post yesterday and Lev from Granada Hills tells us his first was Van Halen as introduced by our very own Brian Phelps. Brian kind of remembers. Kinda.

Sal is back! So happy to hear from our good “old” friend Sal Cirrincione and she what’s shaking in The Rock Report.  Then we talk about dangerous old drivers and then we play THE GAME with Tracy, Matt from Lomita, CA and Nick from Torrance, CA.

FINDING BJ VIDEO CONTEST!!!!   Don’t forget our Finding BJ Video Contest!!! Submit your video on how to Find BJ for a chance to win a yummy lunch with Brian and Jill, or maybe even $1,000! You can find all the information at (Brianandjillshow.com/blog/contests). Remember whoever has the most views wins, so don’t be intimidated by production value or being a super funny writer/performer… just get all your friends and family to watch it and share it … a bunch of times!

Follow The Show on Twitter @BrianandJill1

Follow Brian on Twitter @BrianWPhelps

Follow Jill on Twitter @WhelanJill

SHOW LINKS

THEME SONG: Don’t Stop Believing by Journey

AMAZON LINKS

IMAGE GALLERY

VIDEOS

Tags: , , , , ,

Subscribe to the newsletter to get each episode delivered right to your mail box, all FREE!

11 Responses to “BJS : LONDON/SOUTH KOREA CALLING”

1. July 7, 2016 at 6:32 am #

Hi, i think that i noticed you visited my site so i came to “go back the want”.I am trying to to find issues to enhance my site!I assume its adequate to make use of some of your concepts!!

2. March 24, 2016 at 1:26 pm #

Keep functioning ,splendid jgods job!

3. April 18, 2014 at 4:44 am #

Where are your top and shorts from? Such a cute outfit!

4. Rudy
    June 22, 2013 at 11:39 am #

My first concert was Van Halen at the Forum in LA. I was 11 years old and also saw my first set of boobs. Great concert for an 11 year old 😀

5. June 22, 2013 at 5:09 am #

Hey Brian
    Just listened to the show and just thought of this when you said the line about the chair that bugged you in the Neil Diamond song: If I’m not wrong the chair refers to the chairman of the board ei Frank Sinatra

6. Teri
    June 21, 2013 at 8:27 pm #

Where did Donny go? He’s not on the show anymore?

7. Andy
    June 21, 2013 at 3:11 pm #

Do we have to wait until monday for the 2nd show?

8. Ellen K
    June 21, 2013 at 2:12 pm #

Listening to this the next day and hearing all the Neil Diamond talk. My first concert was Neil at the Spectrum in Philly. I was a young teen and I won the tickets from a radio station quiz. I was “forced” to take my younger sister. The great thing was that my Dad, who HATED this music (he was a classical musician) knew how much I wanted to go. He bought himself a ticket and drove us down there and sat through the whole concert (in a way better seat then we had). What a sacrifice. Didn’t appreciate it at the time, either. Oh – and GREAT first concert.

9. Jimla
    June 21, 2013 at 12:13 pm #

Hey Brian, Marilu Henner had the same thing going on in Taxi as Valerie Bertinelli; it must have been those ’70s bell bottoms.

10. Coop
    June 21, 2013 at 11:45 am #

Circle Star was in San Carlos, CA. My first concert was Kenny Rogers there and then Gallagher!!! It’s been demolished. Great venue!!!

11. Eric C.
    June 21, 2013 at 1:42 am #

Hey, Jill…they already updated your Wikifeet profile with the picture you tweeted out this afternoon.