BJS : BONNYCLABBER

Theme song today is Boston’s “More than a Feeling”… which is how Jill and Kathee describe the Blue Sky Riders show on Friday night! If only they knew what the emails they sent each other that night meant.

We find out that people with good Moms make more money and the most popular restaurants for cheaters. You are what/where you eat?

Our buddy Todd Donoho calls in with some NFL draft and NBA playoff talk. Then Tyler has a nice add. Todd.

We play BALDERDASH with the crew… what the hell’s a Quaddle?  Then we hit What’s News? with  Michael Jackson died a bunch,  Anti-gay man turns gay, auto locking your fridge and how cops train from drunk boaters. Donny has a fun trip down memory lane from high school on how local cops showed the dangers of drinking to students. Do you know your school fight song? Sing it for us!

We play the GAME with Eric from Valencia and show favorite Cleavage Kelly!

Dead Tyler and Brent are starting up a comedy show in Echo Park! Wasted Potential is the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month upstairs at Barragans.

Follow The Show on Twitter @BrianandJill1

Follow Brian on Twitter @BrianWPhelps

Follow Jill on Twitter @WhelanJill

Show Links

THEME SONG : MORE THAN A FEELING – BOSTON

AMAZON LINKS

IMAGE GALLERY

VIDEO

More Than a Feeling Live 2008- Boston

Tags: , , , , ,

Subscribe to the newsletter to get each episode delivered right to your mail box, all FREE!

26 Responses to “BJS : BONNYCLABBER”

1. December 4, 2016 at 12:38 am #

You can certainly see your skills in the paintings you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart. “The point of quotations is that one can use another’s words to be insulting.” by Amanda Cross.

2. July 4, 2016 at 8:15 am #

Can I merely say specifically what a relief to discover somebody who absolutely knows what theyre speaking about over the world wide web. You unquestionably learn tips on how to bring a difficulty to light and work out it critical. The eating plan must see this and can see this side of your story. I cant believe youre less well-liked because you definitely deliver the gift.
    Canada Goose Coats http://www.canadagoosejacketsvip.net

3. February 21, 2016 at 11:49 am #

I am always invstigating online for articles that can aid me. Thanks!

4. January 17, 2016 at 7:22 pm #

DreamProxies.com : least expensive high level private proxies with 50% discounted! Top notch quality, Limitless proxies, Very speed and also Least expensive costs – only $0.25 for each proxy! Greatest private proxies simply on DreamProxies.com

5. I wish to show my appreciation to you just for rescuing me from this setting. Because of looking throughout the internet and finding suggestions which were not pleasant, I believed my life was gone. Being alive without the answers to the issues you’ve resolved through this article content is a crucial case, and ones that would have negatively damaged my career if I hadn’t discovered the blog. Your own understanding and kindness in dealing with all the things was excellent. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I had not encountered such a stuff like this. I’m able to now look ahead to my future. Thank you so much for your impressive and amazing guide. I will not be reluctant to propose your web sites to anyone who should receive guidelines about this problem.

6. December 14, 2015 at 1:08 am #

You made some decent points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found most guys will approve with your site.

7. KC
    May 3, 2013 at 3:29 pm #

Am I the only one that wants “Cleavage Kelly” to call more? 😀 Okay probably just me. Not meant to be creepy, she just has an amazing voice.

8. May 3, 2013 at 12:47 am #

Brian mentioned that MATCH GAME was one of his favorite shows. You should ask Dick DeBartolo to be interviewed on your show. He was one of the original writers on MATCH GAME and he has great stories. You can find him at gizwiz.biz or gizwiz@twit.tv

9. Sean
    April 30, 2013 at 5:43 pm #

For the Balderdash game, why not give the word at the beginning of the show and tweet it; then you can get those that tweet a shot at it.

• producer kathee
      May 1, 2013 at 9:27 am #

love that idea! we’ll give it a show next time we play!

• Sean
        May 1, 2013 at 5:04 pm #

I am sure Tyler would love to kick my ass since he would have to copy and print the answers!!! LOL

10. Jimla
    April 30, 2013 at 11:47 am #

hey dudes here’s another definition for quaddle:

11. Gary the VintageDrumB
    April 30, 2013 at 11:23 am #

Used to love Outback until I ate there outside in their patio, the dim light inside hides the ugliness of their food, made me not want to go there since. BTW, Jill it’s called The Bloomin’ Onion and they are fun to make at home for us onion lovers

12. Val
    April 30, 2013 at 9:59 am #

Ok I know you guys are there this time of the morning. I am on the website, listening to yesterdays show. But I really really want to listen live. Please someone help me do that. Just email me instructions. Thank you , thank you Val

• Cleavage Kelly
      April 30, 2013 at 10:10 am #

Val, they aren’t doing live shows yet. I’ve heard them say that they will be live at some point but it hasn’t happened yet.

• Sean Roberts
        May 1, 2013 at 11:04 am #

Hey Kelly

Don’t know if you realized it or not but how naughty you sounded on the show. Made me smile big time.

13. Jonn Fromson
    April 30, 2013 at 9:40 am #

Qwaddle: The manner of wobbly walking that is the result of an unexpected and unusually violent queef (or queeves,)

14. Scott Herndon
    April 30, 2013 at 9:25 am #

Also, Balderdash is just a form of a game called “Dictionary”. Our family would play it when we would go to Lake Powell. We would simply look thru the dictionary. Find a word that no one knew the definition of and then we all wrote out ours and the rest of the game is just like Balderdash. Except ours was free. Just Saying…….

15. Scott Herndon
    April 30, 2013 at 9:23 am #

Quaddle: To ejaculate on an animal. Get it right boys and girls

16. Swampy
    April 30, 2013 at 9:13 am #

OK, the tip of a shoelace is called the Aglet! We wrote an entire Phineas & Ferb show with a big musical number about it! Here is a link to the song:

Now you’ll never forget it!

Bonus trivia: The tip of the elbow is called the Olecranon

17. Speedsports66
    April 30, 2013 at 9:10 am #

The reason for the Steak houses being popular for men cheatin on their women….Steak and a Blow Job Wednesday. Duh!!! Anybody??? :)

18. L.D.
    April 30, 2013 at 7:35 am #

Hey Brian!! On one of your shows you should call Officer Quarterman and see what he’s up too!

• Elle Gee
      April 30, 2013 at 8:16 am #

What a great idea – please call him.

• Mary
      April 30, 2013 at 8:47 am #

I listen to Heidi & Frank (just on my drive in cause I don’t find them entertaining) They
      try to put him in skits just like Mark & Brian did. Pretty lame

• Mary
      April 30, 2013 at 8:47 am #

I wish I knew what happened to Kelli Gates

19. Elle Gee
    April 30, 2013 at 6:55 am #

I liked the new game, Balderdash. Please keep playing it!