THE RULES

Play

Brian and Jill thank the fans for the outpouring of support, announce the official show launch date of September 10, 2012… and lay out some ground rules.

Tags:

Subscribe to the newsletter to get each episode delivered right to your mail box, all FREE!

29 Responses to “THE RULES”

1. Denise
    September 30, 2012 at 8:05 pm #

Just found the podcasts and they make me feel warm and fuzzy! I so miss you in the mornings…major withdrawals! Congrats to you and Jill (who is really funny and enjoyable too)! Hope Mark is doing well with retirement…..miss him too! Thanks for not retiring and keeping us “fixed”!

2. Cathy H
    September 25, 2012 at 8:36 am #

Love the show! I tried to give the “other guys” a chance while waiting to hear that the Podcasts are up, but now that you are up, I will be listening to you on the way to work. Missed you Brian, and looking forward to listening to your partnership with Jill.

3. Sam
    September 24, 2012 at 6:26 pm #

Love you guys…sorry for KLOS after 25 years…the new people are really AM radio DJ’s from WLS in the 70′s. Too bad.. BUT, glad i found you here, your AWESOME as usual. Thank you for Poscasting to us all.

4. September 18, 2012 at 9:47 am #

Brian — in 1987, I got a call from Randy Lane about moving to Birmingham to replace a show of his who’d just left for L.A. I passed on his offer, but I’ve followed you since and commend you for your outstanding success. Personally, I think you’re a genius. Whether everybody likes your work or not is beside the point…what’s important is that you kicked ass in Los Angeles for TWENTY FIVE YEARS! Not everyone can do that. All the best, Scott Thrower

5. Tim May
    September 15, 2012 at 8:15 am #

Hey B. J.,

Glad you two are on. For the fist time since 1970 I turned off KLOS. Can not stand the new morning host. They suck almost as bad as HS.

Good luck,
    Tim

6. Ed F
    September 14, 2012 at 6:55 am #

Glad to hear your voice again Brian! Jill, I can’t help but picture you doing the show in your sailor suit……. Wish you both the best. To the haters, take off your highschool letterman jacket, stop telling the story of the big game, and move on. Get over it! Life goes on. Time for something new. Styx tickets?

7. Bob
    September 13, 2012 at 11:20 pm #

Brian, good luck in your new obscurity! You should have taken whatever Cumulus wanted to pay you, if in fact they wanted to keep you. Sorry, but you are a has-been. …When KLOS was strong, they made you famous, as much as you helped them. Got it?! …Probably not.

• September 14, 2012 at 8:43 pm #

Brian, I’m a hugh fan of Yours and your former radio family (M&B Program) and I was really sad to hear that you were leaving the show. Jus disregard the haters…they are probably jus jealous of your sucess in the industry. As for the present, I really like the new show and I agree that you and Jill have great chemistry which I’m sure will only improve over time. My only feedback is less gratuitous cussing and 1 extra hour??? Please.
      Something from the Junk Drawer?

• Darin
      November 11, 2012 at 12:42 am #

really bro you went to their pod cast to say this? perhaps you should get some therapy or just stick to H&F their more your style.

8. Jerry
    September 13, 2012 at 5:53 pm #

Really like the new show, but, not too happy with the 4 letter word flying around, its like you two turned into Bob Saget on us

9. KKByrd
    September 13, 2012 at 5:50 pm #

Hey the show was better today. It seems Jill has calmed down some on her laughing. Her Taco In A Bag recipe sounds intresting 

10. Judy
    September 13, 2012 at 9:01 am #

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh puke “Soul Cake” the WORST

11. Ed in St. George
    September 13, 2012 at 8:56 am #

So sorry to hear the end of the Mark and Brian show. It is also sad that Brian and Mark have gone their seperate ways. In no way will Brian and Jill replace or have the same synergy Mark and Brian had. I had to delete from my podcasts today. Just awful and just not there. Bye Mark and Brian.

12. Christine W.
    September 12, 2012 at 9:26 am #

Love you show. So not into the new folks at KLOS. Very sad. Miss the morning show there, but this makes up for it a hundred fold. Good work you two. Cheers, and God Bless You !

• Paula
      September 12, 2012 at 3:06 pm #

I agree – the morning show on KLOS is terrible.

13. Elana
    September 12, 2012 at 6:37 am #

I have been going through withdrawls. I gave the new show a try (klos) and just cant stand it. I’m so glad I found you both, I just wish you were on longer. XOXOXOXOX

14. Liz
    September 11, 2012 at 10:16 pm #

LOVE the show! I didn’t realize I was addicted to M&B Radio until it was no longer!! Was having serious withdrawls last week! haha Any chance you could go for longer than an hour? So used to 4..how about a compromise of 2? Much love;)

15. September 11, 2012 at 9:48 pm #

Greetings from Kiev! Nothing better than listening to Brian and Jill in the Ukraine. They sound genuine and fun….love the rules of the show. Be. Be the ball. Love, Tim

16. scott natonabah
    September 11, 2012 at 7:54 pm #

How can I download ur podcast….I want to hear u guys…..any app that will allow me to download u guys…..

17. Thomas Fisher
    September 11, 2012 at 5:52 pm #

Hey Brian, I live in Tehachapi and seldom go to the shell station lol.

18. September 11, 2012 at 5:01 pm #

I love you guys and i’m loven the show .Thanks Guys >

19. Blair
    September 11, 2012 at 4:38 pm #

So glad you did this B!

20. Chris
    September 11, 2012 at 3:34 pm #

Where’s the picture for our homework?
    I hope it’s not only on facebook because I don’t do fb!

The show’s great. See you on twitter.
    C

• Chris
      September 11, 2012 at 3:35 pm #

Oh, DUH. Found it on your Show Two page.
      stupid listener.

21. john
    September 11, 2012 at 11:00 am #

RULES we dont need no stinking rules

love the new show best of lluck

22. Cathy
    September 11, 2012 at 10:21 am #

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE your show! My husband and I listened for the first time last night. I was so happily suprised, you two are great together! I will tell everyone I know to listen!

23. September 11, 2012 at 9:06 am #

Wooohoo!! Can’t wait to hear more shows! Loving it so far!

24. James Baldaseroni
    September 11, 2012 at 8:11 am #

Ummm is this where i leave my answer for the homework? hope so, ummm the caption should read “You gonna eat this?”

25. DON W.
    September 10, 2012 at 10:21 pm #

LOVE THE SHOW, YOU TWO ARE SO NATURAL TOGETHER (LIKE M&B WERE)
    I GOT MY FIX…THANK YOU